| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sndre Strmfjord in November is very cold at -12 °C (10.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -7.5 °C (18.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -16.3 °C (2.7 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A feeble 12mm (0.5in) of water falls.
Check the distance to and compare the Sndre Strmfjord November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Sndre Strmfjord:
- Upernavik, Greenland - 673.8 kms (418.7 miles) NNW
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 409.7 kms (254.6 miles) N
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 245.1 kms (152.3 miles) N
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 245 kms (152.3 miles) N
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 208.2 kms (129.4 miles) NNW
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 694.8 kms (431.8 miles) WNW
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 563.4 kms (350.1 miles) WNW
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland - 4.1 kms (2.5 miles) WSW
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 128.9 kms (80.1 miles) W
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 467.8 kms (290.7 miles) W
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 320.4 kms (199.1 miles) S