| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sndre Strmfjord in May is very cool at 2.3 °C (36.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.7 °C (28.9 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in May is arid. A feeble 7mm (0.3in) of fluid is dropped.
Check the distance to and compare the Sndre Strmfjord May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Sndre Strmfjord:
- Upernavik, Greenland - 673.8 kms (418.7 miles) NNW
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 409.7 kms (254.6 miles) N
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 245.1 kms (152.3 miles) N
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 245 kms (152.3 miles) N
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 208.2 kms (129.4 miles) NNW
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 694.8 kms (431.8 miles) WNW
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 563.4 kms (350.1 miles) WNW
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland - 4.1 kms (2.5 miles) WSW
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 128.9 kms (80.1 miles) W
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 467.8 kms (290.7 miles) W
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 320.4 kms (199.1 miles) S