| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sndre Strmfjord in January is very cold at -19.7 °C (-3.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -14.7 °C (5.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -24.4 °C (-11.9 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in January is arid. An airy 6mm (0.2in) of liquid is unloaded.
Check the distance to and compare the Sndre Strmfjord January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Sndre Strmfjord:
- Upernavik, Greenland - 673.8 kms (418.7 miles) NNW
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 409.7 kms (254.6 miles) N
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 245.1 kms (152.3 miles) N
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 245 kms (152.3 miles) N
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 208.2 kms (129.4 miles) NNW
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 694.8 kms (431.8 miles) WNW
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 563.4 kms (350.1 miles) WNW
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland - 4.1 kms (2.5 miles) WSW
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 128.9 kms (80.1 miles) W
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 467.8 kms (290.7 miles) W
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 320.4 kms (199.1 miles) S